Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Tag

I've been tagged - not the little metal thingie I'm forced to wear on my collar to satisfy Big Brother's need to dominate - (just let me get close to his leg - I'll show him how to dominate!)

No - The Tim (one of my humans) insists I play his silly game so here goes:

Here are the stupid rules - everytime I turn around, there's some new rule I have to abide by; Don't pee on the carpet; Don't bite humans who visit the house; Don't eat a plant if its in one of those pot thingies - Geesh, give me a break!

Copy the rules (or your version of them) and the set of questions onto your blog post, provide your own answers and then tag 5 new people - or in my case 3 dogs. If tagged, you’ll find your name at the end of this post. To be sure everyone tagged knows they’ve been invited to play, go to their blogs and leave them a comment notifying and referring them to your blog for details. Lastly, according to my tagger The Tim, once the chosen have answered the questions on their own blog, they should come back to yours to tell you.

Here are my responses.

1. How would you describe your running 10 years ago?

In dog years or human years? If we're referring to human years, I'm only 3. In dog years 21 to 31 depending on which dog whisperer you subscribe to. Regardless of which age calculation you choose, the answer is the same: I've been running one way my entire life - FAST!

Mostly I chase Reilly through the yard and when I catch him, I bite him! That's right, I clamp down on those big floppy Golden Retriever ears and don't let go until he says Arf (thats Uncle to you humans).

He is 6 years old (human years) and this keeps him in shape so he doesn't turn into a lard butt Retriever.

2. What is your best and worst run / race experience?

Best: Getting out of the fenced in yard.

Worst: Getting caught.

3. Why do you run?

As mentioned above, to bite Reilly ... er ... I mean to help keep Reilly from turning into the Pillsbury Dough Dog. Also to chase squirrels, the most indecisive rodents on the planet and to avoid the human ritualistic torture known as a bath.

4. What is the best or worst piece of advice you’ve been given about running?

Best: Don't give Reilly too much of a head start.

Worst: You'll like the Vet's office!

5. Tell us something surprising about yourself that not many people would know.

I speak Latin: Mordere Ergo Sum - I bite therefore I am.

(I bet The Tim didn't know that!)

Fellow Tag Wearers:



No comments: