Monday, December 8, 2008

6 Things

I'm supposed to do this silly tag thing the Tim sent me. Here it is. Six things I detest...I mean like:

1) The Mistress- She loves me the most. Actually, she is the only one who really loves me. She is that way.

2) Beth Anne- She almost loves me as much as the Mistress. Although, she loves that stupid Molly more.

4) Food- Dinner, breakfast, dog food, people food, bird food. It's all good.

3) Treats- Love me some treats!!! Woo Hoo! Any kind will do.

5) A warm blankie- I really like blankies and pillows. I have thin fur, unlike the Retrievers, who shed multiple lbs. of hair everyday.

6) Riding- I enjoy the car, especially when I get to scare the crap out of unsuspecting drive thru bank tellers.

7) The Tim- I'll add that in for good measure and brownie points. He might give me a Cheez-it.

I am now suppose to tag other bloggers, but I'm a dog and don't know any other bloggers. Even if I did, I wouldn't like them.

No comments: